Friday, April 1, 2011

Sectional WOD 11.2

Thursday: Rest, eat a lot of bacon, stretch for the Games WOD

 Friday:
Warm Up:
500m row
5x: pass thru, good mornings, games style push ups, worked the box jumps
400m run,

Then: Go time.

15min AMRAP
9 100# deadlifts.. (done on women's kg bar with 25# and 10# bumpers so it was 103-105#s)
12 games, hands off the ground, push ups
15 box jumps

Completed 8 rounds + 9 deadlifts and 9 push ups.

Fell on the box jumps on round two, banged up my shin pretty bad. I was really glad to have Crissa there to push me! She was beating me for the first 3 rounds because she has killer box jumps and I do not, but I had fast deadlifts. I saw her losing wind on the 4th round and knew I had to speed up to catch her then beat her. It was a lot of fun; I can't wait for the box to get big so I can have more people to push myself against before I leave this town for good. Also, who is responsible for the horrendous virus that is circulating through the world right now? It's knocked MK on her ass and a few other people I know... no bueno! But seriously Crossfit... gime something heavy for time! Don't let them all be fast AMRAPs! (I'm sure I'll regret saying that...)

No comments:

Post a Comment