Friday, April 15, 2011

Sore Ass




























Ass and legs are still sore. Woke me up at 2:30am from leg spasms and couldn't go back to sleep for 30 minutes. Baaaahhhh! The runs were slow but they felt good. Glad to be back in the swing of running. My diet also went well today! No cheats and not a large amount of food. I could barely finish my paleo pizza dinner. (I know, not the healthiest, but it's Friday lol) I'm once again surprised by my pull up and push up ability. I struggle with them but not nearly as much as I used to. It still feels really weird to be able to link together kipping pull ups! O.o HSPU range of motion was pathetic, but I didn't want to mess with the bands, so I'll start working those more often this upcoming week. The Open is almost over! I'm kinda gonna be glad when it is. I don't know why but I'm not that excited about it anymore. I guess it's because I'm not one of the people that has PR'd in any one event or movement. Oh well. On to the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment