Sunday, April 10, 2011

11.3 attempt numero dos

Well it's Sunday and I gave another go at 11.3.. didn't go so well. I kept missing my jerks! So frustrating!

5min amrap: 110# squat clean & jerks
12 rounds aka full clean & jerks

Hung out with my boy Troy for a minute, then jumped in on Church EOB's WOD.

1000m row
20 kb swings @ 35#
800m row
15 kb swings
500m row
10 kb swings
250m row
20 kb swings

My rowing was way off last week. Couldn't maintain a decent pace for the life of me, it was just SLOW. But it's fine now. Weird how that happens. My hamstrings are really tight and sore, and I hurt my right ankle randomly at Sam's club while I was stretching it out? So weird, it made me limp. Threw ice on it and it's better now. I'm pretty exhausted. Too much alcohol, bad food and stress the last 7 days. Gotta get back on track with paleo and staying focused - I've been so distracted lately. I had a good start to the week so let the good energy continue!

Less than 30 days to go until finals are over and graduation is upon me!

No comments:

Post a Comment