Monday, April 25, 2011

Walkin' on a wall

W/U:
1 mile run
10x good mornings
5x pass thrus
30 sec ring hold - this was a lot harder than expected. My core strength is ZERO atm
3x wall walks

Did an evil WOD MK cooked up because we're doing Sectionals 11.6 tomorrow

For time:
10 wall walks
400m run
8 wall walks
400m run
6 wall walks
400m run
4 wall walks
400m run

28:09

























Signs of progress! Top picture is current, bottom is from about a month ago. Can you say THUNDA THIGHS?! Thor ain't got shit on me lolol The top pic is a little deceiving though, my legs look long and skinny... SO not the case. Or maybe? Idk I can't ever judge my body right.

So during the WOD I had that "fuck it" attitude again. Need to kick that habit to the curb and quick! I walked for a second on the second 400m at the turn around point. Eesh. The wall walks were also HORRIBLE! I haven't sweat so hard in a long time. Seriously not fun, but kinda fun. I can't really make up my mind about it. It was not fun in the sense it hurt, but it was fun because it was new and something I had never done before.

Side note: Last week of school! I still can't believe I am about to be a college graduate! The last four years have FLOWN by.

No comments:

Post a Comment