Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sectional WOD 11.5

W/U: 750m row at super, super slow pace. I wasn't really feeling the WOD at first. My legs were sore and I was over all exhausted.
Practiced some 85# power cleans, wall balls and toes to bar.

20min AMRAP:
5 power cleans @ 100#
10 toes to bar
15 wall balls @ 14#, 9ft target

6 rnds + 2 power cleans

I didn't give a -bird caw- about how well I did on this WOD after round 2. I couldn't string together my toes to bar and was having some trouble with the wall ball accuracy. Just all around wasn't fun. My trouble with the toes to bar was only slightly grip, mostly my legs were giving out on top of my quads because they were tired. Needless to say I didn't have the "win it" mentality I needed to push through it. My power cleans got better as the WOD went on though, I started linking them together after round 3. MK and Crisa did a great job, always awesome to watch them work.

No comments:

Post a Comment