Wednesday, January 12, 2011

There aren't enough veggies in the world

This WOD hurt. Hit my head on the pull up bar and push pressed the bar straight into my chin. The WOD was scaled from 95-65#.


Squat clean work up: got up to 95# but it turned into a power clean. Super annoying because I was failing at 120# in October. But hey, it feels good to be back on track and identifying weaknesses.


"Christina"
In memory of the AZ shooting victims
WOD by CF Tuscon

AMRAP in 20 min
9 pull ups
9 squat cleans (65#)
9 KB swings (1 pood)
9 toes to bar
9 push press (65#)
9 burpees


2 rnds + 5 T2B


Paleo/Zone was pretty successful today, other than the fact that eating 13 blocks a day with veggies as my only carb is impossible on my stomach, jaw and budget. It's cool though, I'll drop it to 10 blocks the first two weeks and then will ramp it up as I get more work capacity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment