Sunday, January 16, 2011

Shuttle, shuttle, shuffle

Finally woke up early on a Saturday! My main source of motivation is I told my roommate he must use any means necessary to get my typically lazy butt out of bed, so every night I go to sleep anticipating being awakened by flying through the air from my warm bed to the cold hard floor. It's been pretty effective in getting me up early so he doesn't have the opportunity to strike.

3 rounds ~100m shuttle run. 3 suicides every 100m. After completing the suicide run, the other runner of our three member crew did their sprints while the remaining two did max effort squats, burpees or flutter kicks (my fave. I can do those all day)

Cool down: chasing the coolest 4 year old around the park! Sprinting, racing and more suicides. Good times!

Starting to feel/see results from being a good paleo girl. I finished my first head of lettuce today. It was the first time I didn't have to throw a large chunk away because it went bad before I could eat it. Progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment