Thursday, January 27, 2011

A little behind

Alright, so let's catch up for this week...

Tuesday: attempted deadlifts, but I was super sore in my glutes from Pistols on Monday, so needless today it was a mock rest day.
5x3:
125-135-155-195-FAIL @ 215

Wednesday: run day!

15:00: CFE WOD. I messed up the first part of the ladder and forgot to take a minute off. Whoops! So it went: 1 min on, 50 sec off, down to 10 sec off, then back up the ladder. Did it behind the soccer field at Riddle and made use of the steep hill for some of the sprints. Once again, pain for my glutes.

18:00: CFE Strength and Conditioning WOD. (It said double unders or sit ups, so we opted for sit ups at EOB Crossfit. Hurray for more core conditioning!)

For time:
50 sit ups
5 Clean and Jerk (135/95# - I scaled to 85#)
40 sit ups
5 C&J
30 sit ups
5 C&J
20 sit ups
5 C&J
10 sit ups
5 C&J

9:23

That thing was awesome! I thought it would take me forever to complete, but I watched MK blaze through it as Rx in 8 something minutes so I did my best to catch her. The C&Js were pretty comfortable. 100# is definitely in my range of capability for a max. The wod was a mix of pretty split jerks, some ugly push jerks, and some awkward not-a lot-of-split jerks.

No comments:

Post a Comment