Sunday, January 23, 2011

Paleo = Results!

Well, the results for the week are in and...

I have lost 6lbs since my first weigh-in exactly 7 days ago!

This is probably partially due to Jason threatening to throw me through a wall and/or have God himself save me from his wrath if I gained any weight. Ha. He knows the notion of physical harm is a good motivator for me. The terms of our agreement are: I step on the scale without knowing what I weigh and he just tells me how much weight I've lost until I weigh less than 149. The max weight for my height is 145 and the goal weight is 135, however J-Man said that I'm "really, really close to 149" so next week I just may be in the 140's again for the first time without retarded binge dieting in over a year and a half!!

Yesterday was the Nuclear Winter Challenge with MK and it was awesome to watch her compete. I definitely didn't mind sitting on the sidelines and not competing in this one. It has inspired me to work harder to get better for my goals. She's an awesome athlete and has serious mental fortitude! I can't wait to be in the garage this week working with her to get both of us better.

MK- thanks for being my rock. Watching you yesterday really made me appreciate your friendship and made me so glad I held on through those dark days.

Bring on the new week!

No comments:

Post a Comment