Thursday, March 3, 2011

A weak of shoulders

Tuesday:

The pull ups were all deadhang except for the last 10. Reached muscle failure during the WOD but felt the dips were too easy, but other scaling was too difficult. Probably covered ~2.5ish miles during the sprints.

Wednesday:
Really worked my weaknesses with this wod.

3 rft
400m run
15 squat snatches (55/75)
9 HSPU done one 3 green bands for stability and 1" band for shoulder support. The snatches took me the longest. My legs were dying.

17:58

Thursday:

 





















Did very little recovery to fuck with my brain and ensure I sprinted through the pain and fatigue. It worked really well for the run. It wasn't enough recovery for the row but it got me to push through the thoughts of scaling or taking extra time so I'm happy with it. My hamstrings have been semi-sore all week, must be a sign of good POSE running emphasis. Progenex seems to be working well also; my shoulders should be fried from all of these shoulder intensive wods but I'm experiencing little soreness from it.

Losing inches but not weight, kinda frustrating but I'm gonna keep on keepin' on until I look in the mirror and barely recognize myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment