Monday, February 28, 2011

Cramped Back from Hell

warm up:

500m row
2x
15 pass thrus
10 pushups
5 pull ups
5 box jump to squat

hang squat snatch
3-3-3-3-3

65-75-75-75-65

Went up to 80# but wasn't feeling it for the last set so dropped the weight back down to 65#. The pressouts were U-G-L-Y for 75#. Really disappointing. But my pull ups were top notch, took off the tiny red band after the first set and BAM!- chest to bar without trying, first three went unbroken and I didn't drop off the bar. Push ups were easy too. Who knew losing weight was the answer to all of my problems?

Then I waited for MK to get done with her snatches to do the 500m row for time. Needless to say I was cold at this point and it went over... well, horribly.

1:58.8 500m row. Not a PR by any means.

Rest and recovery are feeling good with Progenex in my system. My back is cramped like all hell though from heavy deads on Friday, but massage has helped loosen it up. Going to get some good rest tonight and dream about continued progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment