Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Because I want to die

Tuesday:
I was going to take a rest day, but I saw a post from the crew members of CF Jax and couldn't resist the opportunity to feel the burn.

Attempted Suicide
115/75#
10x thrusters
9x deadlifts
8x squat clean
7x push press
6x hang power clean
5x front squat
4x push jerk
3x hang squat clean
2x power clean
1x shoulder press

Completed as Rx @ 3:58! Thought I wasn't going to make it through those thrusters... whew. Good stuff! Thanks CF Jax!
www.cfjax.com























Wednesday:
Crossfit Endurance WOD. 6 mile run around the International Speedway. It. Took. FOREVER. But I did it and I'm glad it's over. Worked on my kipping pull up. Still struggling to bring my head and chest through and to push off the bar to continue momentum from the second to the third pull up.

Garage games in two days! Cheat day Sunday after 3 weeks of good paleo!






MK is a crafty lady :D

No comments:

Post a Comment