Monday, February 14, 2011

Goats and hoes

Love Hurts
as a couple complete:

800m run
75 KB swings @ 35#
100 push ups
150 sit ups
200 squats
50 cal row























Started with Tara, finished with MK. 

Post WOD: 
"Goat EMOM" with MK with pull ups. 20 min EMOM, first 5 mins 2 reps on the minute, 1 rep every minute thereafter. Started with kipping pull ups for each set of 2, then went to small/purple band wide grip deadhangs. Failed last rep. 25 total reps. 

Drank coconut water post WOD. Not sure how rehydrating it is... it tastes ok. It's nice to have something other than water to drink. My appetite has become nothing short of RAVENOUS. I don't know what I'm going to do. I'll eat myself out of house and wallet at this rate. 

Played with the kiddos for Vday. They're so amazing. I asked Troy for a kiss and he shouted at me "Wait, you need a hug too!" So adorable. I did totally need that hug. Caitybear insited on hugs and kisses too. And I said love was overrated... 

No comments:

Post a Comment