Friday, February 25, 2011

Hot Week

Tuesday:
PFT in the AM. Finally brought my flex arm hang back to 70 sec, but still eating dirt on the run, but I know it's cause of the diet- which I'm seeing real results from. 27:56 3 mile run, 258 total score. Up 25+ points from November

Wednesday:
4 rft

400m run
10 deadlifts 95#
5 push press 95#
20 sit ups

Done at Rx. The push press felt really unsafe bc I was so fatigued and seeing stars. Finished in 15:20 something.

Thursday: First rest day on a Thursday in 3 weeks. Made me feel nasty though I know it's needed.

Friday:
Deadlift: 10-8-5-3-3-3

135-185-205-225-235(1.5x)

Then, 3 rounds:
1min hollow rocks
30 sec rest
1 min L-Sit on parallettes
30 sec rest

Today was a PR in my deadlift. I picked up 235 at the Iron Curtain at 15lbs heavier than I am now, and I picked it up again today 1 and a half times. The only reason I couldn't get it all the way up the second time was again due to some fatigue and slight loss of grip. I felt some pain in my back when the weight was light, and my right shoulder was very sore but I maintained my lumbar curve even after I thought I lost it. Good day. The L-Sits were horrible. Need to work my flexibility. I have to scale the last 2 sets with leaving one foot on the ground, alternating the foot during the minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment