Friday, May 13, 2011

But my BUTT is BROKEN

Wednesday: OHS therapy, mobility. Managed to cut weight to 144#

Thursday: Rest day, mobility

Friday: lots of mobility. Hamstring to my right glute cheek is still sore

W/U: 5min row
2x:
5x clapping push ups
5x dead hang pull ups 1st round, kip 2nd (got a strict pull up x1 for the first rep each time! :D)
30 sec L hang hold
30 sec L sit hold

For Time:
500m row
max ring dips @ red band
400m run
max dead hang pull ups @ purple 1" band
500m row
match first round ring dips
400m row
match first round pull ups

6 and 6 first round, 12 and 12 for the second, total time: 15:58

PR'd my 500m row on the first sprint: 1:56! Almost caught MK on the last sprint. Ring dips and dead hang pull up weak numbers show how much I need the work. Happy to be on it though. My butt still really hurts. Just now getting re-hydrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment