Saturday, July 16, 2011

Muscling Up





















This WOD took FOREVER. Music went out with two rounds left too. The power cleans were much harder than I thought they would be. They got easier as the WOD went along, but still. I wasn't warm enough when I started. The muscle ups were hard too. Really, really had to fight to press out of them. Good hard work. Followed it up with a Tabata run. Covered about 600m. Did this on an empty stomach with just a half a cup of coffee pre-WOD. Followed it up with 1.5 scoops Progenex Recovery afterwards. Feelin' good!

Pre WOD I taught pull ups to 6 girls and 3 of them got their first pull ups EVER and the other 3 strung together their pull ups for the first time!! I love coaching! And then I coached a bunch of guys through that nasty thing I made. They killed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment