Friday, July 22, 2011

HOLY GYMNASTICS PRs!

Practice strict overhand pull ups on 1" band, notice it feels pretty easy.
Practice strict underhand pull ups on .25" band, notice if feels pretty easy.
Set up camera aka "coach" and do this:






Then I get my first TWO over hand grip pull ups! (Not strung together, but STILL!) And then I figure, "Hey, why not try a ring dip?" BOOM! Get my first Rx'd ring dip! Go outside and practice double unders for 5ish minutes. Love doing those things now! Come back inside and hit up a quick WOD:

21-15-9
Strict overhand grip pull ups on 1" band
Ring dips on .25" band
12:30


Felt good. The pull ups were harder to link together than I thought they would be. I reached muscle failure a couple times but hey that's a good thing! Legs still hurt. Left IT band is killing me. Bought a foam roller to help out.

No comments:

Post a Comment