Sunday, July 31, 2011

Double double

Worked double unders for a good 20 minutes today. Got nice and sweaty. Strung 8 together no big deal, no less than 3 at a time. Couple singles here and there toward the end from fatigue and miss-stepping with my feet. Overall very happy with it. Also worked some ring dips, L-sit in the paralettes and muscle up transitions. Shoulders are pretty sore.

Hung out at the pool. Also practiced double unders there. Of course I also took advantage of the opportunity to practice handstands under water. Still struggling to get my hips up. Definitely, definitely really need to work my core.

Left elbow pain from dead hang pull ups is still there. Learned from a Jeff Tucker vid that because I broke my midline I put all of my weight on my elbow joint and now it's pissed off at me. Left leg is also still being an asshole. Idk what I'm going to do. Think I'm just going to run through it since icing it and stretching it doesn't seem to be helping. Grrrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment