Monday, August 15, 2011

I didn't get in

4pm:
5min DU practice. Didn't go very well. The rope balance is off with the tape, couldn't get more than 3 together at a time.
2x:
10 CTB pull ups. Didn't always hit the chest but got it up there in singles and 3 at a time
10 pass through
10 good mornings
10 OHS @ pvc

Then:
CFE WOD:
21-15-9
OHS @ 65#
Toes 2 bar
Ring dips, scaled to .25" band
13:17

OHS for 21 & 9 were unbroken, dropped bar at 11 for round of 15. Toes to bar were done in sets of 5 for each round for the most part, grip strength was the biggest issue. The first set of 21 dips, even with the band really tight was an issue. My arms were just tired.

At 6pm today I found out I didn't get selected for the October class for OCS. I don't know what my next step is, I have a lot of options but I will figure it out. Not drinking away my sadness, I'm eating sweet potato fries. Today is also my 30th day of strict paleo and I love the results too much to throw them away. Moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment