Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sprints!

Today was my last workout of my first month of Nate's programming! It was:
10x 60sec sprint HARD, 120sec walk fast
So fun! Yes, fun! I enjoyed not being out on a track, getting to attack some hills and the trail! It was pretty cold- little did I know at the time that snow was a-comin' so I'm glad I got the work done when I did. Followed it up with 100 abmat sit ups, nice and steady. Usually sit ups are my thing, so when my core was smoked around rep 30 I was surprised. Tomorrow is a rest day and I'm off of work so I'm going to spend the whole day cuddled up in bed to stay warm! Unless I'm mobilizing #suppleleopard

Nutritionally I'm adding TONS of healthy fats to my diet. Homemade guacamole, coconut milk, coconut oil and now grassfed butter! Omega 3's baby! I'm also using aqua hydrate and coconut water because I definitely can't get enough water in me like I used to. I weighed in with a body weight of 143#!!! AFTER I ate - TWICE! STOKED! I'm 8lbs away from my goal of 135# for the USMC! Totally capable of losing that weight in the next two weeks, which is my goal. A pound over the weekly limit considered "healthy." Whatever. MOAR SPINACH!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete